Sunday, October 14, 2012

We Bought a House

We are officially homeowners! Its so insane to me because I'm only 21, and we own our own house but I love it! I love having so much space, and having little projects to keep me busy. Its seriously one of my favorite things to do now. I think I'm driving Alex a little crazy because I keep finding new things I want to do around the house (thank you, Pinterest), and our "to do" list is forever being added to. But Hey, we have as much time as we need to get things done, right?
Here are some pics of our house with "before" and "in progress" ( we aren't quite done with all the decorating and little renovating we want to do so I'll update again once its all done with our REAL "after" photos)
Living Room Before
Living Room After
Living Room #2 Before
Living Room #2 After
Kitchen Before
Kitchen After
Dining Room Before
Dining Room After 
Sitting Room Before 
Sitting Room After 
Office Before 
Office After 
Master Bedroom Before
Master Bedroom After




No comments:

Post a Comment