Thursday, February 24, 2011

Who hates being sick...?

I DO!
Alex and I got some sort of bug almost two weeks ago and we JUST can't shake it! Thats something I hadn't anticipated of marriage : you and your spouse share pretty much everything. Even the unpleasant things.

In other news, I only have 5 months of school left people! Wahooo! I can't believe how fast its gone! They are opening the Loft program for night students, which is something that was previously just a day student opportunity. Its supposed to open March 1st, and so for the last two weeks a few of my friends and I have been stressing like crazy to prepare to qualify. I've done my applications and my sample haircut, and passed the first phase. Next week I've got my interviews with the school director and the Loft instructor. Pretty nervous. But this is something I really want and I'm working hard for.
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck dear! Hopefully next week goes well! It would be awesome for you to be able to work in the Loft! And get better quick! We have skiing in a couple days and I think you're gonna need some energy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked back for a Loft update :). I can't criticize anyone else for being a bad blogger because that would be hypocritical. I would call you, but Carter is playing angry birds on my phone :). Maybe I can pry it away in a few minutes!

    ReplyDelete